2006 Volkswagen New Beetle Consumer Review: Lovin' my Red Bug

2006 Volkswagen New Beetle - Consumer Review

Lovin' my Red Bug
By RedBug on

2006 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I traded in my SUV for this cute ride. The back seat is roomy enough for my two kids and I have even driven around my adult friends in the back seat. I love the way I can feel the road and take drives with the top down for pleasure. It is great for girlfriend trips to the beach and just having fun. Roadtrips are okay, just be sure to stop for the rear seat riders to stretch their legs. I've had RedBug for over a year now, and the only minor problem was the interior was separating from the clips holding it to the back glass. It does have a blind spot, as most convertibles do.

I put a Hula Man on the dash and I love how people smile when they see my car. I love being able to plug in my iPod and listen to music with the top down.

Move the rear drink holder and add an extra one to the back. You can't lift the armrest when a drink is in the backseat holder. Add an iPod holder and we're all set!