Glad I'm leasing this, I'll be giving it back!
By susancab on
2011 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)
Maybe I should've got the 6 cyl but there is a lot not to like about the 4 cyl. I've had mine for 10K mi and the handling is very poor, the car drifts and seems like it's constantly out of alignment, even right after they align and balance it. I took it in twice so far and it seems fine for maybe 2 weeks then it starts drifting again. Hate it. The power is too weak and the engine sounds like a cheap engine with a course sound. Very loud compared to my Odyssey. Gas mileage is poor, even on the 4 cyl. There is a lot of room for improvement on this car. Meanwhile, I'll be renting other cars for lengthy test drives before buying my next car. :(
Favorite Features
Roomy trunk space and back seats lay down nicely for more space. Roomy and comfy seats. The ipod holder is nice but they need to angle it towards the driver so the screen is more visible, esp when using it for GPS. I like the truck cover that retracts but if I need to remove it entirely from the car, I find that it is heavy to lift, esp when leaning forward to reach it as it hurts my lower back to do that.
Suggested Improvements
TOO many to list!