Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

So close, yet so far
By nyinpb

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

First, the huge tires create lots of noise and are very expensive to replace. Second, the c pillar is just to thick and long/angled and blocks views. I really feel that if they had put on normal tires and lowered the car an inch, I would get much better highway mileage, the car would be less noisy, and the cost for new tires would not be a shock. Otherwise, it is a very pleasant near-luxury wagon. I could have used another set of latch in 2nd row.

the fact that it is a Toyota and almost a wagon. the 4 cylinder engine is great.

i don't like the keyless ignition. the option packages drove up the price - i almost didn't buy it.

Wish I kept my 08 Highlander
By jane lebel

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Carpet between brake & accelerator soggy & lifted, keyless entry does not always work. When driver's seat is up for a short person review mirror is right in line of vision, seams on dash reflect 2 black lines on windshield (very distracting) I would never recommend this particular Toyota to anyone! This is my fifth leased Toyota too recent a purchase to have experienced any of the mechanical problems I have read about I only have 1,700 miles

My 2010 Toyota Venza
By Marcos27

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased my first 2010 Toyota Venza in Black. It drives excellent and my family feels safe in my new car. Toyota made me feel as if I was family and their service was excellent! My children enjoying riding in the new car and never want me to stop driving. My car is comfortable and the fuel expense is great! I would definitely recommend the Toyota Dealership to anyone so that they too can experience what I experienced. Its an amazing feeling when you purchase your first new vehicle and can leave the dealership with a smile on your face. I say Toyota will always be #1 in my book and I will definitely continue my communication with them as long as I am satisfied.

My favorite feature in my new car is the bluetooth. I feel safe and secure that I will not cause or encounter an accident. It's amazing and all cars should have that feature so that the roads can be safer to drive.

The only suggestion that I would have is the side mirrors feel too close to the windows and may cause the driver to second guest his next move while driving.

Outstanding Crossover
By Beverly

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Have absolutely loved my new Venza. Drive is smooth and quiet; gas mileage good, and car feels sturdy and heavy. Would not trade for any other vehicle!

How it maneuvers in parking places and overall smoothness and quiet drive.

Wish my model had inboard GPS

2010 Venza 4cyl.
By john carey

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

The four cylinder drives nice in the city, excellent front road view , very good gas mileage, they need to do a better job attenuating road noise. The back seat are very comfortable for a family with three teenagers. Vehicle feels compose and predictable when driving.

Push keyless Ignition , 7 inch back up camera, bigger Radiator and alternator, Automatic power lift gate, ground clearance, cabin wood trim look.

Mirror turning signal are missing ! Bliss avoiding system would be nice. A separate A/C control is needed in the back seat, it get warm. Increasing roof line two inches for exit / entry manuvers. Attenuate road noise. Change the color of fog light the same as car color.