Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews - 105 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Venza

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

LOVE MY "VENZA"
By wam225

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What can I say other than I love my Venza! Great car, this is our 4th Toyota purchase and by far the one with ALL the bells and whistles. This car has everything a driver could desire comfort, spacious, trendy, FAST and the list goes on. We drove to NC this weekend and the road trip was great. Gas mileage was good we got 345 miles to a full tank. It handles the road very well. I have the Sunset Bronze and have gotten so many compliments on the color. I must admit it is gorgeous, lol..but true:)

Everything is my favorite I have a FULLY LOADED VENZA. ALL the bells and whistles and there are a lot of them. I really like the bluetooth and the NAV is awesome it has so many functions it's amazing all the things it does, the back-up camera is also a plus, as is the double sun roof, love 'em all

Wish I could have gotten the back up sensor as well as the camera. I also wish the car came with Michelin tires instead of Goodyear:( although the ride is good it would be even better:)

AutoStart
By J. Kirwan

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Venza and love it with the only exception being that we have been told we cannot have an autostart installed on it because it has a push button start.

So close, yet so far
By nyinpb

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

First, the huge tires create lots of noise and are very expensive to replace. Second, the c pillar is just to thick and long/angled and blocks views. I really feel that if they had put on normal tires and lowered the car an inch, I would get much better highway mileage, the car would be less noisy, and the cost for new tires would not be a shock. Otherwise, it is a very pleasant near-luxury wagon. I could have used another set of latch in 2nd row.

the fact that it is a Toyota and almost a wagon. the 4 cylinder engine is great.

i don't like the keyless ignition. the option packages drove up the price - i almost didn't buy it.

Wish I kept my 08 Highlander
By jane lebel

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Carpet between brake & accelerator soggy & lifted, keyless entry does not always work. When driver's seat is up for a short person review mirror is right in line of vision, seams on dash reflect 2 black lines on windshield (very distracting) I would never recommend this particular Toyota to anyone! This is my fifth leased Toyota too recent a purchase to have experienced any of the mechanical problems I have read about I only have 1,700 miles

My 2010 Toyota Venza
By Marcos27

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased my first 2010 Toyota Venza in Black. It drives excellent and my family feels safe in my new car. Toyota made me feel as if I was family and their service was excellent! My children enjoying riding in the new car and never want me to stop driving. My car is comfortable and the fuel expense is great! I would definitely recommend the Toyota Dealership to anyone so that they too can experience what I experienced. Its an amazing feeling when you purchase your first new vehicle and can leave the dealership with a smile on your face. I say Toyota will always be #1 in my book and I will definitely continue my communication with them as long as I am satisfied.

My favorite feature in my new car is the bluetooth. I feel safe and secure that I will not cause or encounter an accident. It's amazing and all cars should have that feature so that the roads can be safer to drive.

The only suggestion that I would have is the side mirrors feel too close to the windows and may cause the driver to second guest his next move while driving.