Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:

great vehicle
By myvette

2003 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

a very fine vehicle....best in its class the safest suv in crash test.. side & curtain air bags a great affordable option very worth the $$$.

toyota sequoia
By judy hall

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

very nice, comfortable, colors are nice.

temp control, seats, room, back seats able to come out.

able to get the suv in one color on the srv style

Toyo Sequoia TRD rules!!!
By BigDog69

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle! I contstantly come out of a store and find people peering through the windows. It out performs all of my previously owned vehicles...Ford, GMC, Isuzu.

The TRD Package!

Better gas mileage would be nice, but I knew it when I bought it. I can live with it!!!

Satisfied Customer
By Angels Nana

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have almost 10 years experience with Toyota products and have been very satisfied with all of the vehicles. I have purchased 1 Corolla, 2 Camrys, a 4 Runnner, and now a Sequoia. The ride of the Sequoia is very smooth and the manuverability of the vehicle is excellent. Highway gas mileage is about what I expected it to be but not disappointing. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone wishing to purchase a full size SUV.

Suggested Improvements would be to add more luxury features to the vehicles such as the interior dash and console. The limited has upgrades but was not as fancy as the upgrades in the 4 Runner Limited.

I love the Sequoia.
By rpnuge@aol.com

2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Finally after 2 years of talking and watching other people drive by me on the highway, I bought an 03 Phantom Grey SR5 Sequoia. This website was great in helping with reviews and what I should expect for price. The dealership had plenty in stock and we picked one off the lot. It drives great, is comfortable, looks sharp, and is all around fun to drive. I feel comfortable in it wether dressed up for dinner or road tripping with the back jammed. Great SUV and hope it lives up to the great anticipated quality and value. Gas mileage is as expected 14- 17MPG, but still tough to swallow.

Sunroof, rear window going down, rear AC controls, smooth acceleration and great ride.

Move the clock (doesn't everyone want this?), sunshade mirrors need lights, 3rd row seats recess into floor, power rear hatch, backup sensor/alarm