2010 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:
Awesome
By Loren on 07/18/10 10:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great buy. We looked for several months at several vehicles. This is the best choice. City mpg is 21 and hwy is 25.5. This vehicle has a smooth ride and plenty of room and power. It was definitely worth the wait.

Overall great vehicle
By L.w.batchelder on 05/13/10 16:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is second Highlander for us; the first (2002) is still going strong after 120,000 miles. Have 4500 miles on this one and other than the recall have no issues. Rides well, great visibility, great for towing a 3500 lb boat, and rides well on long trips.

The Greatest Family SUV !!!
By Eddie on 04/15/10 17:55 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just got the new one about 2 weeks ago. It's got about 700 miles on it now. Simply to put it, So Far So Good !! I can't think of any other SUV better than this one for a family size 4 or more. It might not be a fast and agile car in local streets but smooth... very smoothly running car in highways, and very quiet and comfortable. I was actually running down the highway last night, and I thought I was driving at about 50~55 mph but it was over 70. You know what I mean? It was so smooth that I couldn't feel the speed of it while I was driving which never happened with Honda that I used to think the better car maker. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to everyone I know.

Third Row Seats
By Larry on 03/19/10 05:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Without question I would recommend any Toyota product. I have been driving a Toyota vehicle since 2003 and have been very pleased. The Highlander is a great SUV. The only problem is the 3rd row seat. The cup holders take up a lot of the storage space. The 3rd row seat is now standard and is something my wife and I don't need. Toyota should go back and make this optional or change the design to eliminate this problem.

Nice Car
By Dana on 03/11/10 16:53 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The car has a nice ride and nice interior features. It is quiet and I generally like the layout of the interiors. We generally like the care. The trunk space is really small and it would be helpful to have a split third-row seat. The biggest problem so far is the GPS system does not allow for a passenger to input a destination while the car is moving. This is a real downer for road trips. It makes for a very, very clunky GPS system.

Great SUV
By Brian on 03/04/10 17:26 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love this SUV. Lots of room inside. Carries 6 adults with no problems. Will carry 7 for short distances. Very quiet on the highway, and in town.

Great Value
By Charles on 02/27/10 12:59 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the second Highlander we have own. This car has a very smooth ride and is very quite. The engine is strong and the transmission is very smooth shifting. The interior and exterior fit and finish is excellent. The nag system is a good feature, although it requires some work to understand its operation.

Very happy with Highlander
By Excellent SUV on 02/24/10 07:21 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

1 month since I picked Highlander fully loaded. Love power and room inside it. Very smooth in city and on highway.

Solid Mid-size SUV
By houstonjeff on 12/06/09 18:58 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Considered Highlander and Chevy Traverse. Felt Highlander would be better for the long run. Like Captains seats in 2nd row. Very quiet ride and comfortable. Rear camera is nice feature. Good value for price paid.

Great Buy
By whaltiwanger on 11/20/09 14:39 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent buy! The Limited model is a bit pricey, but is an excellent choice. We love our purchase so far, and the gas mileage has been impressive. We have gotten better than said on the first tank! All of the bells and whistles are really convenient, such as the Smart Key, Bluetooth phone, and auto front and rear A/C. It has good power and is fun to drive. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a SUV to check out a Toyota, just not only for the comfort, safety, and dependability of the Toyota brand!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Highlander in VA is:

$112 per month*