2007 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
V6
By 101 Toyota on 03/26/06 22:34 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I got V6 LE auto, so far so good, overall is very good car, had easy time in local dealership. V6 is only way to go,4 is only 1500 less. Amazing how smart is Toyota to sell so much for so less, if money is no matter go with MB E class

Great Work Vehicle.
By m-b-g on 03/26/06 06:28 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving a VW Jetta for the past 4 years, this car has been a pleasant surprise. It is quiet, fuel effecient (for a car its size), & it has all the safety features I wanted. It is not as nimble as the Jetta, however I bought this car to work from, and has much more space than my Jetta did. I am a salesman and 95% of my driving is in the city 24 mpg on first tank. This car has enough clearance to not have problems with the cement parking lot stops & curbs. This car is an excellent value!

Lexus for Less
By Christopher Payne on 03/25/06 18:20 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car. I am getting 30+ highway and 27 combined. The quality is great. The XLE is well worth the extra dollars. Stereo is fantastic but the Bluetooth cellphone feature creates an echo unless you use the earphone. Very quiet and smooth but not a sports car.

Lexus for Less
By Christopher Payne on 03/25/06 18:17 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car. I am getting 30+ highway and 27 combined. I made sure that I had a Japan built car instead of Kentucky and the quality is great. Toyota Customer Service is not educated and so don't expect answers from them. The XLE is well worth the extra dollars. Stereo is fantastic but the Bluetooth cellphone feature creates an echo unless you use the earphone. Very quiet and smooth but not a sports car.

Great car for your money
By Abdulatif on 03/24/06 17:46 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am very happy that I went with new 2007 Camry. I just got it couple of days before, so I can't tell you for sure the quality of assembly yet, but performance and interior design are well above the average car. Interior little bit less than expected from Toyota, but still it's done with great deal of ergonomy, everything very handy, and you will not get tired from it. Great gas mileage. Performance of 2.4 liter engine was much better than I expected. Lots and lots of fun.

Great Car So Far...Like The New Look
By jay on 03/23/06 15:07 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just picked up this vehicle the other day...tested the accord and legacy and probably would have bought the accord but the new camry design sold me along with its reliabilty record.

Hooray for Camry 2007
By esfesq on 03/22/06 19:47 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am very happy with the 2007 Camry XLE. It performs well, is stylish, and has quite a few upscale features for the money. It is an excellent value. Well done, Toyota!

Great car
By tom on 03/22/06 16:08 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car 2 weeks ago and it is a great car. Very solid. We have a 2002 camry and it is also a great car. The car was built in Japan and is very well put together. I would recommend this car to anyone. I was looking at an Accord, but this has more room in it and is actually quieter I think on the highway. Great Car!

Great Car ! Great Value!
By Richard Gutkowski on 03/22/06 14:03 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Well I have the car now for 24 hours it is really hot got lots of compliments on the car. V-6 very powerful and pretty nimble. The only real bad thing about this new camry is the radio and its controls they got cheap don't look like it belongs in the car!!! Aside from that sound quality is great and push to start is great! The only feature I don't have is navigation!

1st time owner of Toyota Camry
By Beth on 03/21/06 08:14 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just purchased my first Toyota vehicle. I chose the camry due to reputation, reliability, gas mileage and quality. I have been impressed so far. I have traveled over 300 miles on a 1/2 tank of gas. Love the smoothness of the ride, is very quiet inside. Love everything about it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.