2004 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
By abbas on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a nice car but LE with 15" tires are not conveniant to drive when the weather is windy, wet or snow. The reason is; you almost can not control the car. Vehicle scid control must be standard in all LE's. After paying 19.000$ or plus, everybody ecpects a perfect driving experience.

Reving to go
By arjam on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My experience has been wonderful with my new Camry. I could not asked for a better vehicle. It is roomy and comfortable. It drives so smoothly. I'm glad I made this purchase. I will defintely buy again.

New to Camry
By docrock on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

First new car I ever purchased. Traded a 2000 Maxima - nice car but i wanted a new car. Only 150 miles on odo, have not taken any long road tipr yet, but am looking forward for it. Paid 22k for special edition Camry (too much?)- sun roof, JBL stereo, special paint, ABS, side air curtain. Only driven around town so far, but am impressed with build quality so far.

Heaven on the Highway!!!!
By Sunsh616 on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am so pleased with this car and I am only on day 3 =). I never would have imagined this car would be as nice as it is!!!!!

A good move..
By mrnat on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have been very happy with this car. I mean this is a car...Once inside of the quite, it is very quite and outside noise is limited. I own a Chevy Prizm, prior to this, which is same as Corolla, and there is no comparsion. If you want a good car.........This is the way to go...

My Camry, My Car
By jschmi4 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car handles beautifully! The 4 cylinder engine has plenty of power and acceleration.

Cream of the Crop
By REC on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car buying experience was very pleasant,an all day pursuit, but well worth it in the end....the dealership is very new and very professional, and this car as we had it equipped is awesome.The Camry XLE is a well built and functional car, I am pleased with the vehicle and the dealer. I would recommend moving up to the XLE if you want a Camry...this Camry is really a better buy than the Avalon XL..as far as value for the dollar

Excellent Car
By RAH on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought a Phanton Gray 2004 Camry LE 4cyl with options like ABS brakes, moonroof, aerodynamic wing, and carpet/cargo mat set a couple of weeks ago and I love this car. It is one of the smoothest, most comfortable cars I have ever owned. All this in a near luxury ride without the cost. The engine is so quite, many times I can't tell it is running unless I push down the gas pedal! The car accelerates and handles very well. Good amount of power for your average person. I wish the domestic car makers would take lesson with Toyota or Honda and produce as dependable cars that would last a lifetime and keep their resale value.

GOOD CAR
By alias 3 on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

THis car is very reliable its looks are fine exept I feel that the Honda Accord LX has a litte more weight to it

V6 Camry- a no brainer
By Jersey Camry on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very sharp car... performance in the V6 is key, as the 4 cylinder we test drove was a little sluggish in acceleration. Ride is smooth and leather interior is quite luxurious. Trunk space is great, along with a large backseat. You'll pay up for the V6 with leather, but I believe it is worth it. This car reminds me of a Lexus for thousands less.