Used 2004 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
I love my Camry!!
By jcp#1 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My 3rd Camry they just keep getting better. And dollar for dolar this was cheeper then my 99' Camry!

The Best, Most Reliable Sedan
By DPROF11 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Having owned seven Toyotas over the years, I find the Toyota Camry to be the most reliable and most functional sedan of the Toyota family. Also, most of my friends who previously drove Fords, Lincolns, BMWs, and Saabs have migrated to the top-end Camry models. There are reasons why this sedan outsells all others.

my first car!
By fighton on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first car ever, and I love it. It's cute, so it's attractive to younger people (me) but my dad also loves it. My mom kept saying that back seats have much leg room. You can't hear the engine running either inside or outside the car. Also, the sound system isn't all that bad either!

My Toyota Camry
By Amber Riggs on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry SE V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my Camry and it was my first toyota I have ever had. I have always bought honda. When I researched and compared the new Camry to the new Hondas it was hands down the best choice I could ever make. I've owned three hondas and I will NEVER go back to Honda again. The quality of the Toyota is unbeliveable.

vehicle rating
By dmcdowell1 on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

my toyota is a 2002.. had for 2/1/2 year.great gas miles. reliablity.this car willlast 15 years.toyota carmey.is well build. i wood buy a nother one. this car rate a 10.

Wish I had bought something else.
By JacobL on 12/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Okay, wish I had looked around more before buying.

First-hand experience on safety
By georgeb on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My review is on the 2003 Camry LE that we owned that was involved in an accident on Thanksgiving Day. The accident occurred when an SUV lost control and came across 3 lanes of traffic, causing us to slam into the front-driver side at about 45 mph. Our Camry was a total loss as a result of this accident, but no one was seriously hurt. The passenger compartment was untouched except for the airbags deploying. The engine compartment took the brunt of the collision and performed beautifully. Prior to the accident, we loved the car. After the accident, we now know just how safe this vehicle is. Once we settle with insurance, we are buying a 2004 Camry LE.

camry the unreliable
By mkira on 12/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

At first we were excited to getting this car, then the excitement faded and came stress from taking it back to the dealership to get it fixed. Three times in a bout 7 months the same problem is happening. We are hoping it will happen again so the lemon law will work and we could return the hunk of junk and get all of our money back.

Top o the line
By jimfromva on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Best car made!!!!!!!!! Smooth ride, handles curves like their nothing and a great sound system to boot. Buy it!

Dealer Mistake
By ScotR on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I think the dealer made a mistake and gave me a $50,000 Lexus instead of the $19,000 Camry that I bought. At least it feels like it. The car is great. It does everything right.