2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan Consumer Reviews 14

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:
Love this car
By jkjameson on 08/31/09 13:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Picked up the car 10 days ago and I love it! I think it looks really good both inside and out. I have the base engine with CVT for fuel economy and it is actually fun to drive for what it is, especially with the paddle shifters. I wish they would have offered the Premium with 17 inch tires though. I did not like the wood in the limited. I have never owned an all-wheel-drive car and like the feel. The car is very stable on the road. To me this car hits the sweet spot for looks/fuel economy/fun to drive. It also fits my family of 4 very easily.

Loving the Legacy
By Frank on 08/31/09 10:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the first non pick up or SUV I have owned since 1986. I wanted a car but also wanted 4WD or AWD. I think the Legacy fits the bill perfectly. It drives and handles great. I think the exterior redesign is sharp and most people that see it for the first time cannot believe it is a Subaru. The interior is very sporty and comfortable. I am looking forward to using the All Weather Package this winter.

Traded Accord for Legacy
By ITP on 08/28/09 16:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 3.6R Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is an awesome car, very smooth and powerful. Very tight, nice interior, great seats. This car feels more substantial than my 2006 Honda Accord. So far, I'm very happy with my choice.

New 2010 Legacy, First Subaru owned...
By BrianV on 08/27/09 22:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the best car I've ever driven. I'm 36 and find this car very impressive. Corners very well, climbs hills without missing a beat, great fuel economy, average between 25 to 33 mpg depending on how much I let it idle with a/c. Not had a all highway trip yet. Very comfy compared to the 09. Cannot believe the leg and arm room. 3 kids in car and booster seats and they don't touch. WOW. By the way, these cars do not shift, they have no gears, they're very smooth and quiet. I really like the mpg usage gauge. Can put 20 ounce bottle in door pocket cup holder. Love the middle console and heated cloth seats. Highly recommend this car. First Subaru, and will stay Subaru. Can't wait until winter...

Completely Impressed
By Teddy on 08/27/09 19:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Living in Utah I needed something that that could perform year round unlike my last car. I knew I needed AWD so Subaru was the first car I thought of. My buddy works at the dealer so I went over, saw the Legacy, took it for a test drive, then had them get the papers together. The look of the car inside and out really sold me. The AWD was also key. This has got to be, by far, the best car you can get for the price that has AWD. I love the standard features like the iPod hookup. The rear seats have plenty of leg and head room as well as the front seats. Unless Subaru changes their quality and styling, I'll be a customer for a long long time. Now if it would only snow to test the AWD...

Legacy GT ( NOT)
By gal50 on 08/27/09 05:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 3.6R Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I owned an 05 legacy GT with an automatic, and traded it on an 2010 Legacy 3.6 Premium. BAD MISTAKE!!! The new Legacy GT doesn't come with an automatic anymore, REALLY BIG MISTAKE!!! I don't like manual transmissions, but like the performance of the turbo 4, so the only choice I had was the 3.6 6 cylinder, if you have a turbo 4 Legacy GT hold on to it, the gas mileage and performance of the 3.6 can't come close!!! WISH I STILL HAD MY 05 GT!!!

Subaru outdoes itself again...
By OhioStateSubaru on 08/26/09 07:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I previously owned a 2006 Forester and loved it, but the hour long commutes and gas mileage are why I change to the new Legacy. I could not be more happy with the car: it rides great; it gets very good gas mileage (average is about 28 mpg overall with 31 highway) for an AWD car; the options, such as bluetooth and media hub are great. I also "love" the lighting in the car as well. The ride is quiet and controlled. The Harmon Radio sounds great. I love the new styling; I have received many compliments on it already. The interior room is huge. Simply put, this is one great vehicle (rival any car), and Subaru has outdone themselves once again. I can see why "Love" is the theme for Subaru.

Love this car
By Headshrink on 08/24/09 11:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Driving it for under a week and love it so far. It handles very well and is getting great gas mileage around town. The 2.5 gets the job done but is nothing to brag about. Considering it is a 4 cylinder though, I am impressed. I also really enjoy the paddle shifters. The interior is very well done and the seats are comfortable. I have a lower back problem and generally need to use a back pad for driving, but not on this car.

A Perfect Fit
By Carl Armani on 08/23/09 07:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I needed a midsized sedan that my wife would enjoy driving. My short list included the Ford Fusion, the Toyota Camry,and the Mazda 6. I test dove all four and the 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i with the new CVT transmission became my first choice. I like the styling, it looks expensive and it's clean aerodynamic line illicits lots of raves from friends. The car is roomy front and back and all the controls are accessed easily. The ride is solid with no swaying in the corners and adequate suspension on bumpy terrain. This is not a Hot Rod, it's 4 cylinder 170 HP engine with the new CVT automatic transmission gives you adequate acceleration for all sensible driving needs. Gas mileage 25/32.5.

Love the CVT
By pepperzoe on 08/15/09 19:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Legacy Sedan 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've only had it a week but so far I'm loving it. There aren't many AWD sedans out there and most get lousy gas mileage. I don't think the 2010 Legacy looks any better or worse than the 2009 on the exterior. I do like the look and feel or the 2010 interior much better. The car drives very smooth and handles well. Has lots of little features I never knew I wanted.