2012 Nissan Versa 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Good car, great price!

2012 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

1.6 S Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Good car, great price!
By versatileauto on

2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Car handles and rides nicely. Actually very nicely. It's surprising how smooth the ride is. I have the base model with manual transmission. The car shifts like butter, and the engine has good power delivery. Excellent cabin and trunk space. Ergonomics are good regarding controls in the cabin. Steering wheel feels good in the hand. Price point of base model car cannot be challenged by any car on the market. Seats are very comfortable and supportive and I love the height adjustable driver's seat. Very easy to get in and out of the car. You don't fall down into the car seat. nor do you have to pull yourself up and out of the car. This car is going to do well in my opinion.

Favorite Features

Height adjustable driver's seat. Smooth ride. Fuel economy. Nissan legendary reliability. Air conditioning system is excellent. Strong blower motor. Stock stereo sounds very musical to my ear.

Suggested Improvements

Include a trunk light. Include a key lock on passenger door. Change the material used on the seats for the base model. It is sub standard to say the least. Beyond that hair and lint sticks to it immediately. Yes, the interior fabric choice is my biggest complaint with the car. I will likely end up getting car seat covers to resolve the issue.