2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Rolling Thunder....
By titanloving on 02/12/12 05:31 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I just purchased a 2006 crew cab LE Titan. Never really liked the styling of the domestic trucks and the Toyota's pricing steered me away. Even on a used Tundra with 100k miles people are asking $20 grand!! Ridiculous. A new truck being out of our price range I looked high and low for a used truck with the options I wanted with low miles and price that wasn't bad. We found it!! My truck has less than 39K miles and is fully loaded and we paid less than $20k! The captains chairs, sound system and interior styling is awesome. Truck rides great and has a little growl too with only stock exhaust. Love the chrome all around, especially the bold front. Driving is true enjoyment

My Titan
By Shane V on 08/30/09 21:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I recently bought an 06 LE Titan for my 17th birthday. It is one sweet truck. It came stock with the Rockford Fosgate system. I by far have the nicest truck of the school, and defenitly in the top 20 of this city. It has racing tires with 20's, and the heavy duty chrome package. I put some 40's flows on it, and my friends have nicked named the truck Screaming Demon. Gas just seems to be put on fast forward in it however. Its really hard crossing town or just cruising without someone wanting to race or feeling the need to rev their less superior engine.

2006 Nissan Titan
By Happy Owner on 08/19/08 07:50 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Coming straight from an 01 F150 supercrew with the 5.4L Titan, there is no comparison! Hands down this truck is the pinnacle of power, acceleration and comfort. I quickly found that people who only get 12~16 mpg are heavy on the throttle! It's got power, but jumping into that power from a stand still is costly. It's fun to drive because of the power.. but if you use that power (all the time), you'll pay for it at the pump. With normal driving, I can average 17~19.5 mpg. Hey..it's a truck. If I wanted 30 mpg, I would have purchased a car. This truck is a solid performer and I love it.

Good and Bad
By Greg on 02/27/07 04:35 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my 06' Titan in June 06'. Have had it back to the dealer 6 times for small problems (windows, door handle problems for example). Problems seem to be fixed and love the truck otherwise. Great power, fun to drive and handles my 23 ft. camper so much better than my last Ford truck did. That five speed transmission is fantastic pulling a heavy load. My Ford couldn't do the highway speed limit and sounded like it would blow when it would downshift going up the smallest incline. The Titan's five speed tranny handles the speed and inclines wonderfully and I couldn't be happier. Well, maybe with a few more miles per gallon. E85 fuel economy is brutal in this vehicle.

bye bye chevy
By Bobby on 09/12/06 22:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Well I was a chevy man for all of my 30 years until I sat behind the wheel of my new titan. By far the fastest truck I have ever owned. I see alot of mpg complaints but what would you expect from 5.6 V8. I added Cold Air induction and a few other bolt ons exhaust etc.. and am getting 13 city and 16 hwy. The Rockford sound is incredible, and my kids love the DVD. I am still finding stuff on this truck that I didn't know was there

Titan is a Winner!
By dvalade on 07/25/06 08:41 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove the Chevy Avalanche and then the Nissan Titan. The Titan was roomier by far. It also had exceptional pricing and the buyer receives a lot of quality options at a very good price. MPG was within .5 of rated for both City and Highway. The only option not offered was a hard tonneau cover and outside cab roof lights.

Awesome truck!!!
By SwanIII on 06/24/06 07:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I fell in love wih this truck the first day I noticed it on the freeway. I have the fully loaded 4wd Crew Cab LE Titan and this truck definitely packs some major power. I have had no issues with the vehicle and I currently have 16,000 miles to date. Handling is great and the looks I get from people tells me I made a great choice. Everyday I get in my truck I'm loving it regardless of the price of gas. I use Chevron 89 (midgrade octane and have noticed a considerable difference as opposed to regular gas. Once you buy this truck you will never think about owning any other type truck again...It's AWESOME

titans are the best trucks
By Skylor on 03/05/06 14:21 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The handling and performance of the nissan titan are flat out amazing. I love it. The stereo system and dual climate control and all the bells and whistles are amazing. I love the truck and plan to keep it for a long long time.

Nissan Built the Right Truck
By estrellazero on 02/15/06 15:15 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Titan's power is great and going 0 - 60 is just as fun as it is in a car. It rides smooth and handles like a car, and yet it's rugged enough to dig through a swamp or pull your 9500 lb. camping trailer. The interior and exterior are large and appealing. The Titan very practical as passenger, work, or playing vehicle!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.