Used 2004 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Titan leave HEMI in the dust!!!
By 1BadTitan

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wow, what a truck. Excellent handling, everything so far is just perfect. This is my first truck and it drives just like my other two Maxima. Well, a little more weight but overall, it feels exceptionally well. And lot's of head turning when I drive down the road. Best bang for the buck as far as power, comfort. So much power under the hood. I tow a boat and hardy feel it behind the truck. Even pass a HEMI with the boat behind me!!!. The view is just incredible. It is very high up so you have a full commanding view of the road. And the interior is just HUGE. My 2 kids felt like they are in our living room. Now, You need to go and get one :)

Favorite Features

Awesome styling, everyone is drooling over it Incredible power, towing AND passing So much room, don't know what to do with it :) Handling exceptionaly well

Suggested Improvements

Improve the gas mileage. Other than that this is one awesome truck.

WHAT A ROCKET !!
By mbony

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is one of the quickest trucks I have ever drove also the motor is unbelievably smooth,Interior room is imense and I am 6' and weigh 275 lbs gas mileage is more than acceptable for the performance you get from this silky smooth V8.the price for this truck when compared to Toyota or one of the big 3 trucks equipped the same is about 3000.00 dollars less making this truck a true bargain.I LOVE IT !!

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the double over head cam 5.6 litre V8

Suggested Improvements

The windshield washer stalk could be redesigned I keep turning on the wiper by accident when I go to shut off the truck

Titanic
By capturedword

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck real head turner. Powerful Capable Comfortable

Favorite Features

Tie down system, rear box storage compatment, rockford sterio, stearing wheel sterio controls, console shifter, cab roominess,

Suggested Improvements

drivers seat positioning

Forget Detroit! This truck turns heads!
By Monte to a TITAN

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have always driven a sports car. I gave my wife my 2002 Monte Carlos SS (which by the way, the Titan will bury in a drag - I've done it!). This truck is a keeper. I bought it planning for the future (room for a family, plenty of power to tow any boat or camper you can buy, and anything else you can think of). The truck has some minor problems. The speakers are not great (I don't have the Rockfords), but I didn't buy the truck for the sound system. Some cheap interior items, but nothing to really complain about. I love this truck!

Favorite Features

Exhaust note is sweet! Power to burn! You'll be dragging sports cars - and winning! Looks - I get a lot of comps on this truck and lots of head turns. Comfort - if you can fill up the inside of this truck with body mass you need to go on a diet because it's cavernous! Power!!!!!!

Suggested Improvements

You need to get the step rails and hood guard, they really dress this truck up. Dash could be a bit dressed up, definately not flashy. The column shifter is in the way of some dash controls, but not a huge inconven. Glove box is small. Would like to see underseat storage.

I love it!
By RADIANT

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

With the exception of a few minor things being fixed at the dealer (i.e. mushy brakes/front end alignment) this truck is amazing.