2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
New Titan seems like a stong truck
By cnewmanx on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is the best thing in years that Nissan has done. I recently purchased this truck after comparing and test driving all of the 3 main big trucks and the Titan has all of them whipped. When driving it doesn't even fell like a full size truck, more like a really big car.I also have the offroad package and from what I hear it is a little more rough on the highway than without. I have been a Ford guy for quite a long time but I have to say the F-150 can't compete.

They want MSRP?
By intrepid on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I want one of these trucks, but I'm not going to pay MSRP for it. The 2004 trucks are almost 1/3 of a year old already. The ride is VERY stiff, maybe because it was a SE model that I test drove. I think the exhaust is too loud for a 30- year-old plus driver. (Iím forty-one) My plan is to wait, and buy the 2005 model in 8/2004. That is if the LE model drives smoother, and has a quieter exhaust system in 2005. I know it is "require that you own this vehicle in order to write a review", but no one has, as of yet. Please feel free to delete mine after someone does. I just would like to get other opinions of the truck, before my purchase next summer 2004.

POWER!
By Coach D on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has a lot more power than the new F-150. It's very responsive...zero to 60 in 6.9 seconds, need I say more! Either Nissan is doesn't know how to rate horsepower very well or Ford lied about having 300 hp. The Ford has a better interior, but the engine in this blows the Ford away. The bed system is great. I love the exhaust sound, tough.

First to buy in USA
By Juanperez on 12/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The minute I first saw the new Titan I knew that Nissan was serious about competing in the large truck market. I was lucky enough to to be the first to test drive it. The moment I heard the engine start, I knew that I was going to take it home. Nissan did their homework and delivered on everything they said this truck would be. The Power is awesome, the Ride is exceptional,and the Roominess is amazing. I was a Loyal F-150 owner,. This truck changes everthing