Nissan Rogue
By Donna Raposo on
2009 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Took it to the mountains this summer, brakes buck and vibrate when braking going down hill. Very difficult to back up or change lanes due to back windows being too narrow to see out of. Makes whistling noise when going over 60 mph. Very annoying. Also, makes weird humming noise when slowing down. Recall on transmission. But they did extend my transmission warranty to 10 years or 120000 miles due to the recall. Otherwise, I do like my vehicle. It does drive very smooth and it handles well. Plus the bose stereo is awesome.
Favorite Features
looks great, handles well. Awesome stereo.
Suggested Improvements
Improve windows, could be more cargo room, do something about annoying humming and whistling noise, improve braking system.
By annastasia
on 01/20/11 08:35 AM (PST)

I've had my 2009 Rogue for almost one year and have not had any problems. I do understand what people are saying about the blind spots but once I re-adjusted my side mirrors I've had no problem. The car gets great gas mileage. Today wa my first time to drive in the snow and I was quite happy with the AWD. I definitely felt more confident with my driving.