Best in Show!
By Jimmy D on
2009 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
There is no perfect small suv/crossover. The Rogue holds less cargo than a Forester,has one row of seats less than a Rav4,lacks the visibility of a CRV. However, it is perfect for me. The fit & finish is great, as is the engine. It has 5star crash rating and beats Ford with a stronger roof. In many ways this car is very basic- no leather,compass, or elec.locks. But it has such personality! It has a nice rear,each color pops and looks silky (even those orange ones). The CVT works well and the mini computer helps as well. I had owned a Chrysler product & went back to shop- Patriot, Compass, Liberty are all inferior products as is the Escape,Impreza,& 09Equinox.
Favorite Features
AWD, Gas mileage (average 29), bright headlights, buttons on steering wheel, bright & clear instrument cluster in dash, stereo, fit & finish, strong a/c, cornering, turning radius, love having my turn signals independent of the brake lights, I believe I will have this car for a l-o-n-g time!
Suggested Improvements
Bring on the HYBRID! Larger rear door openings, rear visibility, stronger nose, more color choices, more cubbies,hard to see the a/c light on knob during daytime.