2008 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Fun car, love it!

2008 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Fun car, love it!
By T on

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I traded in my Corolla S for the Rogue when my lease was up & I love it. Rear window takes some getting used to (so did my Prius) tho after 2 or 3 weeks it was nothing. Both my husband & myself find that it has a smooth ride & is very comfortable. I get pretty good mileage- 24.4-24.8 MPG for the life of the car average, which is 97% in town (compared to 30 in Corolla 1/2 fwy, 1/2 city) & I love to drive fast. I just can't resist in such a peppy car & in that aspect its way more impressive than the Corolla & its much bigger. Its very cute inside & out. Looked at 7 other cars before deciding on this one-I'm glad we waited! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a car they will love.

Favorite Features

CVT, Bose sound, mileage, peppiness, comfort, trunk organizer under the floor, interior space, vertical seat adjustment for the vertically challenged, such as myself (@ 5'3), works equally as well to give extra room for my dear husband who is 6'2ish; gas on the passenger side.. just everything!

Suggested Improvements

Passenger airbag turns off when I'm in the passenger seat, they checked it out & said its fine, I disagree.. Minor things otherwise-backup sensors/camera, bluetooth standard, locking gas door thing. Side mirrors sometimes whistle when driving about 70- 85, DH said it happened in Corolla also