My 3rd one
By TPARKER on
2010 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
Just paid off and traded in my 2005 Pathfinder with 116,000 miles and got the same model. Had no problems with it and the previous 2001 at 130,000 miles. My wife loves the new one, because of the interior comfort and new techno updates such as "keyless". The Pathfinder does not get the best milage, but I average 19 to 20 MPG with 70% freeway driving. Plenty of room for 4 passengers and all their suitcases and laptops. Doubles as an excellent vehicle for my outdoor pursuits. It is not a race car and driven sensibly it tracks on snow and ice like a champ with the auto. Excellent amenities compared to competition, which I always look at and then go back to Pathfinder.
Favorite Features
Manual shift capability, keyless start and entry, good horsepower, great Bose audio with XM, great clearance, new video control panel, rides comfortably minimal highway noise, full sized spare (nice when you need it).
Suggested Improvements
Go back to latch on rear door instead of electronic release. Get rid (or offer option) of 3rd row seat and allow more room for front and 2nd row.