2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Love my manual C300!

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C300 Sport Sedan (3.0L V6 6-speed Manual)

Love my manual C300!
By jaxdeac on

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car used with 49k in June '12 Since then I've put 16k on it with several long road trips. Until this body style came out, I wanted a BMW 325 as my next car. This is the first car I've seen that compares with the Beemer in terms of styling. I love the looks of this car. I agree with some comments about the controls. Without the Nav system, you lose some features that other cars offer. However, these are minor issues that do not detract from the joy of driving this car. One negative is the different sized tires. Can't rotate and they wear out fast. I just replaced them. We'll see how long they last. This car is great fun to drive and a head turner. No mechanical issues so far.

Styling, handling Good fuel economy. Getting about 25 mpg average and up to 30 highway.

Make Bluetooth audio standard. At least put the input for auxiliary audio more convenient. It is in the glove box on the far side.