From VA to IL
By from VA to IL on
2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sports Coupe 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)
This car has been by far the most fun yet most complicated car I've ever owned. When people see it I usually hear things like: wow! Mercedes. If they only knew the depreciation I've taken on it, Hyundais would be Maybachs per comparison. Based on its current value it is like a yugo made by MB. As reliable as the wheather man (but hey I always get a mercedes benz loaner so who cares) when it works it is a jewel, controls easy to reach but seat comfort is relegated to passengers rather than driver. Overrall it is okay, it looks agressive so it appears fast. Tires R-bad but so- R our other car's.
Favorite Features
The steering wheel, the warranty, the dealer service, the rims, the CD changer, tele-aid, cool key, and most importantly the fact that my Daughters like it better than my Wife's gas guzzling SUV :).
Suggested Improvements
Driver's seat, shifter, the small window in the back, paint, and the top one would be: Daimler Chrysler stop production now and name this car a "limited production only" to increase its overall value, in other words eliminate the NEGATIVE EQUITY.