Best and nicest car I have ever owned.
By ktmolloy on
2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sports Coupe 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)
I would like the standard radio to produce a better-quality sound. In addition, I would like the passenger outside mirror tilt-down to be standard. The a/c on high or auto could be quieter. For some reason the parking brake (which I appreciate on the floor like American cars) seems to have loosened. However, when I called the 800 number, the person with whom I spoke (who was very attentive, interested, and nice) told me it could be normal. Yet he advised me to take it to the Dealer, and he would send me a tow if I were worried about driving the car (much appreciated).
Favorite Features
Power, handling, brakes, rain-sensing wipers, sunroof, trunk room, coldness of a/c, computer, aluminum accents, Michelin tires (instead of Continental which are on BMW, Jaguar and Volkswagen) rear seat leg room, rear fog lights, mirror turn signals.
Suggested Improvements
Moving the cruise control stalk; I am continually hitting it when I use the directional signals. Front brakes which produce less brake dust; driver seat lumbar support; refrigerated glove box as in the Passat; tire pressure gauge in computer system; external radio antenna.