2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Best and nicest car I have eve

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Best and nicest car I have ever owned.
By ktmolloy on

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sports Coupe 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I would like the standard radio to produce a better-quality sound. In addition, I would like the passenger outside mirror tilt-down to be standard. The a/c on high or auto could be quieter. For some reason the parking brake (which I appreciate on the floor like American cars) seems to have loosened. However, when I called the 800 number, the person with whom I spoke (who was very attentive, interested, and nice) told me it could be normal. Yet he advised me to take it to the Dealer, and he would send me a tow if I were worried about driving the car (much appreciated).

Power, handling, brakes, rain-sensing wipers, sunroof, trunk room, coldness of a/c, computer, aluminum accents, Michelin tires (instead of Continental which are on BMW, Jaguar and Volkswagen) rear seat leg room, rear fog lights, mirror turn signals.

Moving the cruise control stalk; I am continually hitting it when I use the directional signals. Front brakes which produce less brake dust; driver seat lumbar support; refrigerated glove box as in the Passat; tire pressure gauge in computer system; external radio antenna.