2010 Mazda Mazda6 3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Early days, but seems a

2010 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Review

s Touring Plus Sedan (3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Early days, but seems a great car
By Ian on

2010 Mazda Mazda6 s Touring Plus 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had this car for 3 days, so early days. But first impressions rarely let me down. 2 features I prefer over the S Touring V6 model mine replaced. Wheels/tires are now 215/55/17's, instead of 45/18's. This makes more sense, as Missouri's potholes will be much more tolerant with the 17 inch wheels. The handling/roadholding/ride is tremendous. I've looked at Camrys, Accords, Fusions, Malibus and Sonatas. The Mazda, overall offers the best value. I got about $4250 off the retails price, including an above average trade in for my last car, plus a discount on the extended warranty (6 years/100,000 miles). I love the cloth seats, can't stand leather!

Favorite Features

Ride, roadholding, space, blind spot warning on door mirrors, bluetooth, quality of interior, style, performance, fun factor! Comfort. Ease of driving, steering.

Suggested Improvements

Heat the door mirrors, offer climate control as an option. I know you can have the Grand Touring, but I hate leather seats!