2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Special Order WK

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Special Order WK
By Scout99 on

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased the GC primarily due to availability. Ordered in Korea and delivered in Germany. We have come to really like the GC...it really grows on you. I am very happy with the Quadra-Trac II which was a major selling point, along with the GVW (safety). We have the 4.7L E85 option but really wanted the CRD...it was unavailable at the time. Have not run it on ethanol yet but do know I get much better mileage using premium gas. It handles well on the Autobahn but definitely needs better rain tires. The ride height and shape proves to be a real nuisance with gusting cross-winds as I've recently found out. All in all we are satisfied with our purchase.

Favorite Features

Quadra-Trac II; Comfortable front seating; Exterior styling; Stance and firmness both on and off road.

Suggested Improvements

Rear seating is too erect with limited space. I'd be willing to trade trunk cargo space for more rear seating space; Fit and finish is sub-par. I expected better; Better rain performance with OEM tires; More responsive shifting.