Not Reliable Like The Old Jeeps!
By Tangman on
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this Jeep from a lease return. I have had it a month and electrical problems, latch open problems, replaced sensor discharging battery (can't find the problem why) and engine light coming on, and the dealership said its something to do with traction control? problem not solved yet, it has left me on the side of the road 3 times, not starting because of these problems, have replaced the battery, never solved problem yet. I am disabled and can't walk without use of a Walker or canes, I bought this, to have a reliable vehiclle. I had a 2004 ranger with 340,000 miles on it, that never broke down on me once in 8 years. I had a 1998 Jeep before that I loved, what happened to the quality!
Favorite Features
I love the ride, smooth like a Cadillac, the interior room,styling, gas mileage is great, power, drivers seat comfort.
Suggested Improvements
Drivers door opens to far, and when first opened springs back, not good for a disabled driver, trans shifting, too much electronics and computer things not needed, too costly to replace, windhield sills too big, makes a blind spot when turning.