Overall
By gefforts on
2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
We all have our opinions of our own Sonata's, for myself even after an accident, which I had Hyundai fix completely because I wanted no issues and it was major damage. I have no problems at all in a yr and one month of owning the car. My own issue and an issue, major for some and minor for many is the map update for the Nav. system. They completely lied or didn't know that you had to pay 200 plus dollars each year IF you wanted the update. Many people don't care/have bigger issues with the car or do pony up. To me it's the principal. [non-permissible content removed].
Favorite Features
The turbo, HP....the looks inside and out. The handling and I think it's a comfortable ride. Overall it's a great car. There are going to be issues for some and none for other's....i've had them with my other cars. Luckily none with this car. Approaching 15,000
Suggested Improvements
The higher end models should have a power passenger side seat. That's just not right. Updates to the Nav should be no charge. There are new updates each here around Oct. They are more than just updating the roads. It's more accuarte, loads faster, has the speed limit in some area's. Also should have the seats no so low and high in the back. Should of another lever. MPG is not accurate and the biggest complaint I have heard all over the net.