Used 2011 Honda Ridgeline RTS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Best of the Best
By apexshot

2011 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our second one because a life time warrenty offered by our Dealership that makes it a no brainer. Last one had 66,000 miles a 2008 and the 2012 has 40 miles on it. Being retired and saving it it will last a long time. If our weekend is towing our race car or the boat what a dependable ride. The only problem we had was a cracked oil pan not done by us, it was a defect in metal. When I went in to pick it up they had another Ridgeline with the same problem. So owners check or have it checked.

A very soild feeling and control you could only dream about. Its nice to have 4 wheel drive that comes on only if needed. And brakes that take over to maintain control on ice. I tought my wife to drive on ice and snow she is very secure with the Ridgeline.

I would like to see Turbo or even Twin Turbo or even a V-8 would open its market even bigger. A wider market could open up for people who have a need to tow Toys.

Happy 2011 Ridgeline owner
By Dan

2011 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only have this vehicle for a month now, but I am very happy with the purchase. When I demo the rear trunk to people, they are always blown away - it's great for the groceries. I have two sons around 6 ft tall and they have no problem riding in the back seat. The seats are comfortable and the sound system is great. I have not towed with it yet, and I wish the gas mileage was better (1 get around 18-19 mpg combined average). The interior is whisper quiet and it fits in my garage - a big concern I had when purchasing a truck.

Trunk in bed. Center console.

Gas mileage, automatic headlights would be nice.