2007 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: I love my Honda Pilot

2007 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

2007 Honda Pilot

I love my Honda Pilot
By Michelle on

2007 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was driving a Volvo X-country that I loved and vowed not to go any bigger. (I am not a minivan person). However, 2 children and friends later, we were looking. This Pilot drives like a dream, is easy to park and does not feel big to drive, but is very spacious inside. I love all the compartments and I love the safety ratings and rear airbags. In my younger day I had a Mustang and I have to tell you that I find this Pilot AS FUN to drive! I find the pick-up very good and find myself looking down and saying "oops! driving too fast"- very smooth ride. My kids love it too. It is an SUV, so I am not fazed by the gas mileage but I find it the same as ads. We did test others but Pilot is the best.

Stereo is very nice. Compartments! I don't have a messy car anymore! 3rd seat really does seat adults. Rear cup holders. DVD is fun for those long trips - comes w/wireless headphones so you can listen to radio while rear passengers listen to a movie!

Standard rear mud guards (front are included) and rails for rack (rack inlcuded) would be nice. The middle row doesn't adjust back and forth, just forward to seat people in last row - a bit more knee room for last row would be a little nicer.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review