2007 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:
No Regrets!!!
By Chris on 06/21/09 09:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The comfort level is phenomenal. I'm less fatigued on long drives even after a full workday! Everything is within the driver's complete reach. This is my first Honda, or foreign auto for that matter, and I am completely sold. Their performance record is certainly an added bonus. You can't beat the quality and value for the price.

It's a Honda
By Steve on 06/05/09 05:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the pilot for the roomy cabin, great ride, driving position and handling. I have owned 10 Honda's and this one has not disappointed.

What will I do when it dies?
By TEEK on 02/07/09 10:53 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have never even been in a vehicle with better storage area that services the driver, as many cup holders for the rear, and overall family friendly design. If I were wealthy I would have bought two, so when this one wears out I would have another. There is no other vehicle you could GIVE me that I would like more. This truck fits family and professional life. It is quality inside and out. Go for it if you are considering the Pilot.

Pilot is really, really comfortable
By Ken on 01/09/09 12:55 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The greatest part of the Pilot is in its comfort. I'm 6'2 and feel very comfortable in this vehicle. Easy to drive and I never get fatigued. Plenty of knee room - good support. Biggest drawback is common with all AWD SUVs - mileage. 17 city - 21 highway, but hey, I knew that. If you want great mileage, buy a Civic or Corolla.

Great SUV
By Eric on 11/14/08 11:43 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I picked ours up CPO with 18k on it. Gas mileage is good for it's size, 18 around town 22-23 if you stay at 65 on the highway. Much quieter than the Odyssey we had previously but not a quiet car by any stretch. Mostly tire noise so a different set may solve that. Great ride, decent pickup.

Pretty Reliable
By 123abc on 11/06/08 18:10 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the great gas mileage that the Pilot gets as we travel all over the country. I can fit comfortably many of my children's friends.

absolutely disappointed with mpg
By pcates on 10/07/08 09:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I read all the reviews on the Pilot they were wonderful and then I bought one - a 2007 and I hate it. The gas mileage is terrible, I hate how car mfg lie. I get 11-13 city and most on the hwy is 20.5. The dealer keeps making excuses for the poor mpg. I have already had a intake senor replaced - it did not help. So what good is the ECO light staying on to cut out the cylinder so get you better mpg. What JOKE! My husband's F150 gets more consistent mileage then the pilot. Will never buy another Honda (this was my first and last)

Happy
By Rich on 10/04/08 04:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a jeep, and the Honda is much more reliable. I only go the the dealership for scheduled maintenance, and minor problems. I would recommend this vehicle to the person who is very busy in their life, and does not want to go to the dealership every week for problems. When you don't drive aggressive, the mileage is acceptable for the size. If you drive hard, the mileage will decrease. I would purchase another one. This is my first Honda. You really do not have to purchase any other brand!

Great vehicle!
By Cruise on 07/20/08 13:08 PM (PDT)

16-17 mpg city driving with AC. 20-23 mpg hwy up/down I-95 with AC. Very smooth ride; great acceleration merging into traffic; accommodates our family of 5 around town; easy to park; fun to drive. I purchased this SUV in Feb '08, and I would but another one tomorrow if I could.

Happy with my Pilot
By mercara on 07/12/08 10:46 AM (PDT)

I bought Pilot EXL AWD over a year back and thought I would use it for a while before I did the review. A year and 10K miles later, I am completely satisfied with my Pilot. This vehicle gives you the practicality of a minivan or close without having to buy a minivan. The vehicle has good ergonomics and the lot of nice storage compartments, etc. It handles well and gives about 21.5 mpg on the highway and about 16 ~17 in the city. The third row seats are excellent, for moderate sized adults. Great Value for Money.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.