Used 2007 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

Great SUV but ...
By Wren

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this 2007 pilot used with 36,000 miles on it. Great vehicle so far. Handles well on the road and drives smoothly. The only downfall is the gas mileage. I travel 60 miles round trip and about 30 miles are rural roads. My gas mileage is about 16 miles per gallon. Keeping in mind the tank holds 20 gallons. Not very good gas mileage from this vehicle.

Roomy inside and has great features

Gas mileage

good quality suv
By nj dan

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I leased this 07 pilot and have had no major issues other then new front rotors at 28000 miles. Great ride and very comfortable like all the cargo space. Could be better on gas, and strains a little when towing. But over all reliable and very safe love the heated seats and sun roof

comfortable ride, heated seats xm radio

more power for towing

Best all around vehicle
By aldante

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car has lived up to all my versatile needs. I have a tow package, roof racks, and I feel like I can go anywhere. I added Michelin cross- terrain tires and it has added to road stability. My only complaint is city road noise. It just seems something could be done about that. As for gas mileage I get 14 in city because most of my trips are less then 6 miles. Last road trip though was 650 miles and I got 23.4 mpg. I am very happy with that. I am very happy with emergency steering and handling in poor weather. I had to veer on the freeway (gont 65) to miss a bumper in the road; this is a safe car. I can't believe it's turning capability also. I am very happy.

3rd row, AWD, Leather, Storage compartments, ride quality, safety features, back windows go all the way down, sunroof, great visibility (small blind spots). Excellent parking and turning capability!!!

Road Noise

Very Reliable!
By Gene

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never in shop for any type issue in 2 1/2 years. As 'empty nesters' have never had a need to use third row seating. Plenty of cargo space with seats in the down position. Has adequate acceleration for entering busy highways.

Quality build & reliability

At 6'3" could use an additional 2"-3" leg room. Generally have to set back rest further back to get comfortable on long drives.

I love my PILOT!
By Family Vehicle!

2007 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the best ever! I have no leather seats but I will be getting them soon. I recommend this car to everybody it has no flaws. It handles like a small car and will continue to be my car of choice.

Space