2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:

So far so good 2015 F350 dually 6.7L diesel
By RMG Fence

2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Ive had this truck for almost a year now and it has about 24000 miles on it. I tow big heavy trailers with it weekly. It has lots of power. The transmission shifts great. The brakes and the exhaust brake work great. I feel very confident pulling trailers with this truck. This is my first Ford truck and I would recommend it for someone that wants a truck capable of hauling real trailers.

UPDATE: Now has 40000 miles on it. Tires are wearing great. No problems at all to report. Great truck. I would definitely buy it again.

unhappy wife unhappy me happy wife lucky lucky me
By yuckphou

2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

if you have a wife that is cold when your hot get this truck its a fix all when your driving there is always something for them to play with its just a all around good driving truck 20 plus mpg highway 15 plus mpg city with a 35feet camper im still getting 16mpg its just a great truck

2015 King Ranch
By jill eskew

2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

So far this has been an excellent truck. Power and handling are top notch. I have yet to tow a heavy load but past experience indicates this will not be a problem. I have used the truck to pull another out of the mud and it was effortless. I do have the FX4 off road package. My only complaint is the navigation system. It lacks features found in typical smart phones and is cumbersome to use.

Cab lay out and functionality are superb. The power is remarkable and the diesel is very quiet.

Update the Navigation system. The Edmunds site did not give me the option to choose the correct engine. I have the 6.7 diesel