F150 King Ranch 2009 4WD in WNC
By WNC Design Truck Usr on
2009 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
I ordered this about 2 weeks ago; it is being custom built for me by Ford. The deal was amazing. Great price for a great truck. I have some upgrades from the king ranch and platinums I test drove; I am getting the dvd headrests and the dealer is obtaining a lexan roll-up bed cover, which all pickups should have. We ordered the white sand tri-coat metallic and the 20" KR wheels, navigation/Sync and moonroof. The whole thing is a luxurious work truck that does a fair job of passing as a limousine. Wonderful blend of technology, industrial design, strength, beauty and versatility. I compared this to Dodge, Chevy and Toyota. In the end, the Ford had the best combination and the best $.
Favorite Features
Exterior and interior design (reminds me of a Lincoln inside), Sync technology, versatility of lexan- covered rear bed, comfort, huge rear seat/loading area, great looks. Excellent organization.
Suggested Improvements
Make the headrests not so aggressively tilted forward. Allow owners to push that back some. Raise the door armrest up to be level with the center console; it feels ergonomically off having the armrests slighter lower than the console. Telescoping steering wheel. More power, better mileage.