My First Car
By Gregg on
2009 Ford Escape XLT 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Well after i got my license, my parents decided to buy me a car. We looked at Chevy and Ford, and since i wanted an SUV but didn't want to pay $90 at the pump like my dad's old 07 jeep commander (now has an '09 maxima) we decided on the Escape. My Mom wanted great Safety scores, which the Escape has, so there's another plus. I enjoy driving this car, the power steering and the ease of controlling the wheel is a joy. The car just feels good and solid throughout. I am very satisfied with my first car.
Favorite Features
I basically forced my parents to throw in the Moon and Tune package, and i love Sync and my sunroof. Sync is reliable most of the time for me and the remote start is also very convenient. Back to Sync, I highly advise to get sync with any Ford, one of the best things about the car.
Suggested Improvements
Probably only my car, but, my front seats are stained, but i never spilled anything on them and my passenger window squeaks VERY loudly, had the car only 3 months so i am taking it back to ford to have it checked. Engine is slightly low but it can easily and quickly make it to 90 anyway.