Love it!
By JHTKGT on
2005 Ford Escape XLS Fwd 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
When we got this car, I was worried that it felt to much like a truck, rather than a car. This actually wasn't an issue, since I got used to the new feel very fast (we had never owned an SUV before). It's very easy to handle and very comfortable. I love the leather seats, tinted windows and roof rack. It is perfect for us, since we travel a lot. I actually only have one major complaint: The gas tank. This one really irritates me! Every single time I try to fill it up, the nozzle clicks off, as if it's full (when it's completely empty). My husband said it's the gas fumes in the tank, but even when I let the fumes air out before pumping, it happens every time I squeeze the nozzle handle!
Favorite Features
Love the style and the tan leather interior is beautiful. There is so much room and the back seats are very comfortable. I love how they are higher than the front seats so you can see out the windshield. The trunk space is huge and the sunroof is great! Very easy to handle and not too big!
Suggested Improvements
Lots of creaking and rattling when driving at low speeds..like the plastic is loose or rubbing against each other. The gas tank! It takes much longer than it should to fill it up, because the gas nozzle keeps clicking off before the tank is full!