2010 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:
2010 Edge Sport
By kshields on 01/12/14 18:26 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Edge SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 08 Acura TL for an Edge Sport with the 22 inch wheels because I needed something bigger as my family is growing. I have had no regrets! I was worried the ride with the 22's would be harsh, but for an SUV with the big rims, it rides really well! MPG are good for the segment of vehicle. I towed a 5x8 trailer from Kansas City to Virginia Beach and doing 65 mph the whole way i got 20 MPG, even having to go through the West Va. mountains. 3/4 full trailer, Wife, 2 dogs and me and just front wheel drive and it did amazing! The Edge looks great, rides great and I feel good letting my wife drive a very safe dependable vehicle. We have put on 30k in the last 1.5 years of ownership.

good value
By steve on 03/05/10 17:31 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Edge SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Only had it a month but am impressed with ride and highway manners. Bought in Germany so rode the autobahn for the first 600 miles, 19 mpg varying the speed between 50-100 mph, with one smooth run up to 125 and back. So far very happy with my first Ford product. Oh, BAD orange peel on rear hatch will be repainted by Ford but the rest is great.

NEW EDGE EVEN BETTER!!!
By FASTANG on 01/11/10 10:18 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Edge SUV Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought a 2008 edge 2 years ago. But after seeing all the incentives decided to order a 2010 edge sport. with zero% financing and the new sport blue and two tone interior. So we pulled the trigger and upgraded. Glad we did every thing is improved. Even being a sport with 20" w/t combo it still is quieter and smoother. Mileage has improved. Way to go Ford.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Edge Suv in VA is:

$131 per month*