Best truck ever
By ronnies on
2002 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)
I own a 2002 S10 LS extended cab 4wd, and have since purchasing it used in September 2004. At the time of purchase, it had 26k and now has 98k. I service it regularly and have never had any issues other than the tires,brakes, battery that you will have with any vehicle. I have had the check engine light come on twice, and both times the thermostat needing replacing to process the emissions better. I have given thought to purchasing a larger truck with more interior space, but the truck just wont give me a reason to do so. I have offers to buy it constantly, but its a member of the family. We also own a 2011 Equinox which we love also, but if its just wife and I, we take the S10
Favorite Features
Love the styling, reliability and maneuverability of this vehicle. Its cheap to maintain and endures itself to you. Would buy a new one if they still made them. Colorado may be a good truck, but never took a liking to the styling like I have an S10
Suggested Improvements
The only improvements I could think of , are an improvement in the quality of the 3rd door handle, and it would be nice to get more than 15 mpg in city. But then again , 21 on thehighway isnt real bad for a 4wd truck. No real complaints on the gas mileage I do get... I wasnt expecting hybrid mileage