2007 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Impala LS base model

2007 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic)

Impala LS base model
By Ryan on

2007 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Impala LS feb 2009 with 33,000 miles as a used rental car, the car now in april '10 it has nearly 60,000 miles. The car drives just as a large GM car should - smooth and quiet. The car has better road holding abilities than some older large GM cars I've owned. Some say the handiling of an Impala is poor but I can go around any turn at or slightly above the posted speed limit with out any issues. If you take recreational or business trips you will like this car alot. Fully loaded with 4 adults and gear I was 200lbs over max weight (about 1,200 lbs) and got 27mpg on a 150 mile sight seeing/camping trip through the hills of NY and PA. Its a good commuter car also with25- 28mpg avg

Smooth quiet ride. Standard V6 power. 5/100,000 power train warrenty. Power windows, locks, mirrors and drivers seat standard. The Solid transaxle and clean body style are a +++ also!

Move the heat/ac controles to the top of the dash where the vents are now... Make the controles more ez to use w/o actually looking at them... Also - offer better factory tires. The Good Year integrity tires that came with it made it handle poorly and they didnt last long.