2007 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: 2007 Impala LS

2007 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic)

2007 Impala LS
By Bob on

2007 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the car in 2010 with 32,000 miles on it. GM Certified, in great shape. I was worried about the rear tire camber issue that is all over the net. This car has the original Goodyear Integrity tires on it. With 32,000 miles on them, they are only about half worn. So, I can conclude that not every 2007 Impala had that issue. Perhaps it's only on the 3.9L models, as those were the ones that were used for Police vehicles. Very pleased with the car. Mine is black and looks like a very masculine sedan. Being a truck guy, it's one of the very few sedans that I actually enjoy the looks. Handles very well, is quick, and very comfortable to drive.

Favorite Features

Wide, comfortable front seats. Plenty of room for a bigger guy. I was able to find an LS model with bucket seats and center console shifter. Definitely didn't want the bench seat. I like the wood trim and simple controls. Even my 3.5L LS has plenty of power, feels fast.

Suggested Improvements

Larger backseat leg room. The front seats are huge, but the backseat lacks good leg room. This is Chevy's bigger sedan, yet it has less rear leg room than my wife's Malibu. Front seats are bigger than the Malibu though. The LS doesn't have ABS. It's a 2007! ABS should be standard! Come on Chevy?
By buddyboy59
on 02/14/11 17:20 PM (PST)

2007 impala 3.5 LT non police version,tires gone at 19K,suspension components need replaced estimate with alignment tires and parts $1100,thank you GM for once again proving you still make junk and dont stand behind it.