Not happy with GM
By sharon on
2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)
I have only owned my equinox ls awd for 2 yr in the first 6mo the stabilitrac went and the abs sensor went the windshield wiper motor in the back went, fix it all and now it will not pass state inspection, emission problem and the stabilitrac went for a sec time, I also have electric problem in the drivers side door what else can go wrong GM should help we the taxes payers help GM, I will not buy GM vehicles again "very unhappy".
Suggested Improvements
Recalls for recurring problems.
By justwonderin2
on 06/28/11 10:04 AM (PDT)

I had almost the exact same problems and within in 2 years of owning it. First thing to go was the back windshield wiper, and then my stabilitrac light goes on but I haven't fixed it. Now my something (I forget the part & bearing, (it hums) is going. I bought a warranty but it expired when this part went. I too do not want to buy another GM again they are cheap POS's!

By surfrog
on 05/11/13 14:58 PM (PDT)

I too had almost the exact same thing with my 2077 Equinox LS. It's been a nightmare from the first week I got it used aty 2 years old. the rear windshield stopped working after the first time I used it. Stabilitrack went bad two times in 3 years, the first time it was still under warranty but the second I had to pay $500! , gas cap went bad, then my key kept getting stuck in the ignition, the dealership said it was one of two things neither are covered so they guessed (wrong) and changed the igniton but the problem remained, turned out to be the shifter, replaced that all out of my pocket. The air conditioning kicks off after an hour or so which isw a pain on long trips in the summer. The leather drivers seat began cracking at 2 years too. In the 4 years I've owned this car it's been towed 4 times, AAA knows me by name. The Chevy dealership is so rude about my problems too, they don't want to hear my complaints even though they know there are BIG problems with this car! Every time I go to pick it up from being fixed I make sure I go into the showroom and complain very loudly to anyone who is near about the Equinox. I pitty the fool who buys this lemon from me when I finally pay it off next year!! ps now i'm getting a funny humming and vibration from under the front seats, probably my tranny going bad....crap!!!!!!!!!!!!