2007 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
Great SUV!
By Lisa on 02/21/07 07:49 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

The Equinox is a fun, fuel efficient SUV. Not only does it look great, it handles well in bad weather and it has a nice weight to it. The power window switches are in the center console, which would be the only design I would change. Overall, it is a great value and I would recommend it to anyone purchasing an SUV for the first time.

2007
By ron on 02/20/07 15:24 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this 2007 as an extra car. I am really pleased with the purchase. This Chevrolet is well engineered and very quiet and comfortable. The engine torque is down low, which makes city driving enjoyable. Good value for the money in my opinion.

Excellent Car
By Grandia on 02/13/07 13:15 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

The ride is very smooth. It is a real SUV, not like some car based crossovers. Engine is just right, fast acceleration. The interior is improved a lot comparing to previous Equinox.

Nice Ride, definitely buy!
By Ed Lukitsch on 02/03/07 18:35 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Really spacious and comfortable. Engine has plenty of power and does decent on gas mileage. I enjoy driving it, very smooth and handles very well. I would recommend it over the Rav 4 or the Ford Escape. It has more power and is a much better ride. One bad note: the transmitter for the doorlocks went out the first week we had it.

Chevrolet Equinox
By Asha Das on 01/19/07 03:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

A fun to drive vehicle. Good performance, excellent road holding, and good steering mechanasim

I was schocked!
By Mikelapolson on 01/13/07 05:40 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

After driving a large SUV, I was very impressed with the handling of this much smaller one. I drive a lot of rough, country roads, and the handling around potholes and gravel roads was impressive, as well as the comfort on the interstate. I was shocked with the quality of the interior, and the attractive look of the exterior. What a great little suv for a reasonable price. I test drove several other small suv's, and this one outranked them all by a long shot.

Love this car!
By Barraboy on 01/12/07 06:41 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I love the drive and feel of this car. Compared it with others such as the RAV4,CRV etc and you can't beat the value. It is not quite as refined as the CRV on the inside, but boy does it out perform it.

Just purchased and in love
By CruisingJR on 01/10/07 07:14 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This is just a beautiful SUV. We just purchased and are still in honeymoon phase. It drives smoothly, compared to our full size trucks and seems to have all the bells and whistles that we hoped for. This is beautiful - everyone at work is jealous. Go ahead and do it, upgrade and get the leather interior. It's totally worth it.

From Suburban and Jeep
By OUTERBANK5 on 01/03/07 13:59 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Front end probs fixed twice. First front weheel drive vehicle in a while.

Great Car
By brian on 01/02/07 16:28 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive. We drove over 300 miles home for Christmas and had two dogs, all of our luggage, and about 20 presents and everything fit with room to spare. It has the smoothest ride and easiest handling of anything I've driven

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.