2008 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Go for it
By Brian on 04/05/08 09:34 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

3LT paddle shift NPP exhaust and NAV. If I were to buy this car today, I'd leave the Nav, and automatic trans off the build sheet. The NPP exhaust is a must, a portable gps is cheaper and easier to use and the 6 speed manual is a bit more fun. the money you save can go towards a new valentine1 radar detector. The hud is something you'll miss after using it for a week, so the 3lt is the only way to go. Awesome car!

Well Folks you're right.
By DDstorm on 03/31/08 16:58 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

As I have read in these post and now the proud owner of an 08 coupe, all I can say is folks you're right. I only have 400 miles on it to date and that was 2 days worth on the road. From the beginning this vehicle has been nothing but a hit. Quick acceleration, fine curvy features, great paint, comfortable ride, hud. If your in the market for one. Please do yourself a favor. Buy.

Dream Car
By G-Man on 03/27/08 18:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have finally purchased my life long dream car. I love this car and I would say the only thing I would do differently is improve the rearward visibility. The view through the rear glass looks a little fuzzy because of the curvature of the glass. I love the car and the performance is outstanding.

Great sports car
By al martoia on 03/25/08 12:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Had this 2008 for 4 months now and love it. Super fast for a stock Vette. Traded my 2003 anniversary in on it. The ride is a lot more comfortable and the interior looks and feels great. The 3lt package is a must. Can't beat the price, a lot of car for 50 grand.

I like it
By Eric K on 03/23/08 12:12 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I'm still a new owner, but I think this is a great car. The power is great, and as a racecar driver, the handling is impressively good. Even my wife, who has no interest in cars, likes it. The interior has just had some minor upgrades and seems fine to me. The seats are comfortable and the controls come to hand nicely. Very little noise gets inside the car either. Unfortunately this also makes the car's occasional squeeks from the roof latches stand out more. I guess GM has a fix coming soon for this problem. Another niggle is the occasional nanny warnings from the computer. You can't open the doors with the engine running and it'll even warn you if you leave the turn signal on too long.

Step up from my 04
By Fred on 03/19/08 06:13 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

The new 08 ls3 engine is something lot of power smooth and responsive 6 speed w exhaust package makes it fun the 3lt package and leather dresses it up as the interior can be plain needs blue tooth but overall real happy I waited for the 08 the performance handling package is great makes the ride completely different so a new toy to play with

I love this car!
By rayscar on 03/08/08 16:52 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've had my 2008 Corvette Coup, black/blackMag ride, 3LT, Nav, chrome wheels, 6 paddle auto, trans roof, for about a week now. I love this car. I had many new cars over the years but this car is special. The ride is very good. It is surprisingly comfortable as a daily driver. The coupe has lots of cargo space. The handling is excellent. With 430 hp the power is endless. No trouble hitting holes in traffic. The looks are amazing. I get so many compliments on this car. I've heard complaints about cheap interior but I think it looks and feels great. The heated leather sport seat are comfortable. I have no regrets just sorry I didn't buy it sooner. It is amazing!

Too die for
By Gregg Von Urff on 01/26/08 18:58 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Well, we took the Museum Delivery (R8C). I would highly recommend except, it cost me 60K because my wife wants a white convertible. This vehicle is just great. Talk about bang-for-the buck!!!!!! The dual- stage exhaust option is a must. The Nav Sys is great. We optioned, 3LT, Dual Roof, Two-Tone Interior, Crystal (daughter's name)Red, Chrome Al Wheels, Nav,.

A Dream Come True
By Ron Dudeck on 01/10/08 17:50 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

My First Vette - Crystal Red Metallic/ Cashmere interior. I have been looking and wanting a Vette for over 40 years, ever since I had my 69 GTO Judge. Your going to spend some money on your dream car, then donít cut corners. I got all the options. I love the Nav System. The Z51 package is a must. Chrome wheels. The 3LT PEG gives you all you need (headsup display, heated seats, memory pkg, Bose). Six-Speed Paddle Shift w Auto modes, you have a standard without a clutch and an automatic. Remove the Roof Panel and you really improve the looks, more folks turn their heads as you drive past. With premium gas the cost to drive is less than my F150. The cost of insurance is also less than my truck.

08 Corvette Coupe
By Tim on 12/28/07 05:40 AM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Ordered a 08 coupe back in October. Arrived at the dealer on 12/11/07. Took delivery on 12/12/07. Just completed the 500 mile break-in. Love the improvement in the steering. Better on center feel. Love the NPP exhaust. Finally the C6 sounds like a sports car. Nice deep/throaty sound. Best new feature is the LS3 v8 engine. 436 hp and sooooo silky smooth! Glad I made the upgrade from a 05 C6 coupe. Love it when other drivers pull up along side me at a traffic light and give me that "Geez I wish I had your car" look. "Americas Sports Car" is awesome for 2008!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.