2nd Vette Owned and Loving it More!
By NightRaverX on
2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe
While growing up my dream car was always a Corvette. I purchased My 1st vette in 1998; a 1986 Convertible, and as much as I did enjoy "My Toy" It was time for my turn with a C5, I loved the newer sleek look and power, and I had an opportunity to purchase a 2000 at a beyond great price; and in practically mint condition,and get a great trade-in price for my 86' it was love at first drive! The 2000 coupe's look, feel, and handling, exceeded my expectations. The upgraded interior is luxurious, sporty and much more comfortable than the C4's. The power and handling is breathtaking. I was also amazed that I was getting incredible gas mileage with the LS1 motor. My favorite most reliable car yet!
Favorite Features
Great looking and feeling interior, the traction control is a nice feature. Overall excellent improvements made from the previous generation. The new 5 spoke 17/18 inch wheels are beautiful! LS1 motor is very responsive and extremely well powered compared to the L98 I was accustomed to.Great Z51
Suggested Improvements
None. Note on my part: I do miss the convertible option, but I couldn't pass up saving $8000 below blue book on this car in mint shape with low miles! and in my favorite metallic silver color with black interior. The removable top does make up for it and is fun to drive.