2009 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Great for under 12500!
By My favorite! on 01/09/10 20:25 PM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Well I've had it for 5 months now and it has been a little champ! Of course its a little slow (I have the auto) but I get 26 city and about 33 highway. Its a nicely built car, I've had no rattles or problems like others have said. I have every feature except the leatherette seats. The only fault I really have with it is that I feel it could be either sportier with some engine tuning (maybe even raise mpgs?) but everything is good. I wish they would give the car a little more something with the styling outside ( I don't like the headlights on the aveo5). I would recommend this car to anyone on a budget!

LT Sedan
By Iffos on 10/02/09 16:55 PM (PDT)

2009 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2009 LT sedan Aveo back in May before the cash for clunkers. I love the car for the most part. Mines more of the sport version with a small spoiler, sun roof, leather seats, Alloy rims and a nice deck. I'm just about to hit 9k cause I bought mine with 3k on it. It still running great I like the sedan way more then the hatch back because you get more room. I'm always hitting 30 mpg and on the highway I'm hitting about 34 mpg. Great looking sedan. This was a 2009 Aveo built in 2008.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan in VA is:

$136 per month*