2004 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Sports Car
By roscoe on 11/09/04 10:24 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I originally wanted a convertible. But after several boring test drives I decided I wanted something sportier. A friend who used to own a car dealership told me to look at the SRX. I had not heard of this vehicle at that time. The first test drive was a base vehicle with no options. On the second test drive I saw the large sunroof and knew this car was for me. The Stabilitrak is truly amazing on corners or in emergency manuevers. Other pluses include the DVD player and OnStar which I use all the time. The express up and down on the windows has spoiled me. Mileage has averaged 21mpg.

Fun to drive
By matttherat on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I am having soo much fun with our caddy, it is the 3.6l 6cyl and it gets up and goes. The car seems real well built, our kids love it we bought the extra 3rd row.

Great SUV?
By SRX-ER on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Cadillac I have ever owned and by far the best car I've ever owned. I have 12,000 miles on the car and have not had a problem. We took a 2,000 mile trip and we were in the car for 15 hours. When I got out of the car, I felt great. A great highway vehicle as well as an around towner. Way to go Cadillac. Made in the USA!!!

good car
By Jack84CH on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

traded in a E320 for this car was a bit worried about fit and finish but let me tell you this SRX is much much better in every area than the MB. No problems at all, none the car is just perfect. Had an ice storm the first month we owned it but the AWD handled it without any issues. This is our second Cadillac in 10 years and I think it is the best built auto we have ever owned in the 40 years I have been buying cars. The engine is great the power curve is stronger than the MB ever was the appointments inside are very well done. One thing that could use some attention is the roof rack, without crossbars it really has limited value. Good car, well built...

Sport SUV/Station Wagaon
By Bob319 on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Great vehicle that's fun to drive. Looks like a SUV, really is a sport station wagon and drives like a sport sedan. I have all the options and I had no problems at all. I more I drive it the more I like it.

A very good car
By Shmulik on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Excellent performer

By Fishter Insurance on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the most wonderful car I have ever had. The drive is easy and the ride is fantastic, very smooth. The only thing I don't care about is the level of the seats. While the theater seats are nice, you need very short people (like kids) to ride in the 3rd seat. There is not enough leg room for adults to sit in the third seat and this is somewhat a handicap.

SRX v awd
By RAFA on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

EXELLENT preformace in the road

SRX - AKA ---
By DEBE on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The SRX is excellent vehicle for my family. My kids love the vehicle so much, they call it the "good car". Although, we know it is an SUV. The SRX has style; super ride and handling; outstanding performance; and great overall functionality. The interior amenities and technology available on the SRX are second to none. What else can I say--- way to Break Through Cadillac.

Very fast!
By HKFarris on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my SRX! It is very fun to drive, mostly because of its speed. It is the prefect size for a family,without being too big. I always receive very positive feedback from my friends about the SRX. They think it is cool and love the styling. I am very pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone. I wish I had the moonroof and the 3rd row seat, unfortunalty, I don't, but it would add to my love of the vehicle!