Used 2009 Buick Lucerne CXL-4 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Buick Lucerne - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:

Most Helpful|
Smooth
By Indymom

2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL-4 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We have owned this car for over six weeks. My husband's intital reaction was "we're not old enough to drive a buick". He drives a BMW 530 was won by its ride and looks. In this time we have taken road trips and much city driving. The incentives and generous trade in made it a very affordable. The interior is understaded but has all the comfort and extras one could want. The flex E85 fuel presents surprising low cost per gallon but lower MPG as well. Jury is out on the net savings. The 60 day guarantee is awesome but our advise is take the cash as you will not be considering a return. It will become a fixture in your garage if you value comfort, style and convenience. Its a keeper!

Favorite Features

Above all the ride. But the upgraded sterio sound is outstanding. The seats are comfortable and the Cooled feature is a delightful extra.

Suggested Improvements

The headrest is a bit too forward tilting for a shorter oerson. My husband would appreciate aa transmission that shifts a bit sooner for economic reasons.

Love This Car!
By NeuroDoctor

2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL-4 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

This a great car. It's qualities are very well done. It is beautiful, inside and out, quiet, luxurious, and has an understated quality that very well fits someone who is not about ostentation. While one might think me biased because a long time relationship with Buick (three generations of Buick owners), I believe that this is the best Buick I have ever owned! Once again, Buick (for me) has created the perfect 'doctor's car'!

Favorite Features

There are too many from which to pick. I like them all.