A work of art
By Lacrosse AWD on
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
This car is a work of art. I truly mean that. Example: I don't know if this was the plan but it seems the Buick waterfall theme (Grill) is carried over to the center stack. The buttons under the Nav are curved and the center stack flows gently down the center console. You can almost picture running water. I have never seen such attention to detail. And the fit and finish is awe inspiring. As I researched the car I noted my Lacrosse AWD was made by the same company that makes the million dollar Bugatti Veyron's AWD. The exact same one as in the Saab turbo. Fully loaded at 38,000 I feel like I truly got my moneys worth. How many people can say that?
Favorite Features
Artistically designed in and out, HK Sound system, NAV, Sport mode trans and steering, Heated wheel, Vented seats, Sunroof, Rear shade, Rear seat leg room, Soft glowing blue lighting, Iconic Buick "Swipe Sphere" and "Waterfall grill".
Suggested Improvements
Driver side mirror is a tad large and obstructs the view a bit. Tint on side mirror does not reach the edge of mirror glass. About an 8th of an inch all the way around. I only notice this at night when a car has highbeams behind me. Needs more low end torque.