2009 Audi R8 Consumer Review: MY R8

2009 Audi R8 - Consumer Review

quattro Coupe (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Manual)

MY R8
By HTX on

2009 Audi R8 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

2009 Audi R8 silver/black interiors with carbon sideblades. After a year of wait I received my fully loaded R8 almost for Christmas. I chose manual transmission as it is a real sports car. The car works flawlessly, it is beautiful and attracts a lot of attention, the driving experience is unparalleled. I use it as my daily driver, I plan to put 10,000 miles per year to it; you get used to the task of driving it in the city traffic and the constant looks and comments from almost everyone. The engine roars with menace after 4,000 rpm, the sound is breathtaking. Today, I would not choose any other car over this one, maybe in 3 years when the roadster is available.

Favorite Features

Design, interior, attention to detail, exclusivity, it is pretty civilized for a car this powerful and so unique! The rear view camera and parking radar are very useful.

Suggested Improvements

More power would be welcome, it can easily handle another 100 HP. A full front grill without any bumpers or license plate holder would perfectly round the package.