1991 Acura Legend - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
1991 Legendary Coupe
By Legendary Coupe on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Acura Legend L 2dr Coupe

Proud owner of a 1991 Acura L Coupe since 1994. Today, the coupe continues to turn heads. People want to buy the car right on the spot. I say, No Way! Traded the coupe in for another car...the next day I got my coupe back. It is dependable, durable and the besting looking car on the road.

'91 Legend L Coupe
By BigPoppaSmurf on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend L 2dr Coupe

What else is there to say if you are thinking of buying one, do it! If you are thinking of selling it, don't you will regret it later! This is the best and most reliable car out there that is 12 years old.

'91 Coupe L 5 Speed
By Daddy O on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend L 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for almost 2.5 years and have had very few maintenance items. I personally have had to replace the master cylinder, clutch, and radiator which was my fault for not filling it up properly. Overall I have probably put about $1000 into the car. That's remarkable when you consider it is over 10 years old has 165,000 miles on it.

91 Legand Sedan
By TIPSTER on 06/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan

Hmmm, just looked at how I rated the auto on 1-10 scale and may appear lower than my true feelings. Hard to rate gas mileage and exterior styling a 10 on this auto. I have owned the auto for 3 years. Was originally going to get a Volvo 850 (now v70) but was instantly seduced when drove this auto in comparision. Has held up very well -- very good build quality. It is a great way to get a nice performance oriented upscale sedan inexpensively...and it is much less expensive to maintain than Lexus, Volvo or Infiniti. You sit rather low in this vehicle vs. other cars you might compare it too...took some getting used to.

Fastest Coupe On The Road
By bdawg on 05/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

I bought an Acura Legend LS Coupe about a month ago. This is the best car I have ever ridden in. The seats are pimpin and sit low. The engine in this car can not be stopped. I timed it 0-60 in a little under 6 seconds. It will hit 130 in 4th gear(wonder what 5th will do), so if you want something that is fast and reliable, then buy an Acura Legend b/c it will go and last.

BEAUTY
By FJM on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend LS 2dr Coupe

Still turns heads everywhere I go. Very smooth ride. Lots of power if you need it.

Better than my 2001
By fillabuck on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend 4dr Sedan

Trouble free, purchased it new in 91 and just can't give it up. Only serviced at dealer, current reading on odometer is 57,200. Nice quiet ride, smooth transmission and has just a joy to own. I purchased an Acura TL in 2001 and the Legend is a better car. The Acura service department where we purchased our cars were excellent.

Two thumbs up for Legnd Coupe!!!
By Jazzzy! on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Acura Legend L 2dr Coupe

What else can I say? The car's title speaks for itself... Legend!!! A twele year old design that still turns heads even among new Acura owners and Dealers. If you cn find one that has been well maintained, go for it! Car still purrslke a kitten and has fooled me a couple of times being on when thinkin it was off (most new cars aren't that quite! Love it! Love it! Love it!