Used 2007 Volkswagen Touareg Consumer Reviews

Used Touareg for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Nice Truck

Djsamy, 01/23/2007
V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The 2007 Touareg V6 has a nice ride. It's a smooth truck and a beast in the snow.

4.88 out of 5 stars

This is an Awesome SUV!

KeithB, 02/16/2007
V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I am very happy with my new Touareg. I waited for the 3.6L FSI engine and it does not disappoint. The fit and finish here is top notch. I have owned BMW's and Audi's and I like the Audi feel of the Touareg in terms of ride quality and German feel. Nice rig!

4.75 out of 5 stars

Has It Changed for the Better

bob, 03/15/2007
V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I only have had my Touareg for four weeks now. It has no brake noise at all. I can't feel the transmission shift at all. There is a major difference in the power of this engine vs. the the past one tested last year. It it totally stable on the turnpike at higher speeds and it puts my Acura MDX to shame in all respects, except for the rear cargo room which I didn't need it anyway. It has a real "Euro" ride. I hope it stays this way.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Outstanding

Bob, 03/24/2007
V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Replaced my 2003 Acura MDX which I thought was a great vehicle. This car outshines the acura in every respect. They changed the engine this year and it's great, no complaints, but it's still new. I can't feel the transmission shift. If it stays like this in the future I think I've died and went to auto heaven.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Near Perfection

MCARZ, 05/28/2007
V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This SUV has got it all! The acceleration on it is marvelous. I have enjoyed driving it most going up-hill with four passengers, that's when it really shines! The interior layout makes everything easy to reach and operate, a rare find these days! Volkswagen showed off on this one, the X5, M-Class, MDX, and RX 330 have nothing on this one!

12345...9