Skip to main content

$26,590

Save as much as $1,943
Select your trim:
12345...8

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Tiguan, so we've included reviews for other years of the Tiguan since its last redesign.

Excellent value!

Denver Duke, 12/11/2021
2022 Volkswagen Tiguan SE R-Line Black 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Likes include the solid build quality and sleek, modern looks, esp. on this SE-R-Line. I also like the peppier tune on this 2022, 2.0L engine vs. previous years which I've owned. Here in Denver there is a good selection of real cars that are on dealer lots unlike Subaru, Toyota, Honda. This is a tremendous plus to be able to drive an actual car before you buy it! Dislikes include the fussy, haptic controls on the steering wheel and for the climate controls. Once you get used to them, they are acceptable. They look modern and work well, but I sometimes have to take my eyes off the road to adjust them This AWD car exceeds EPA mileage estimates as did my previous VWs. My car's computer is currently showing 29.5 mpg overall average after 3200 miles of mixed driving (70% hwy.) Some older reviews complain that this car lacks power but I completely disagree. Especially at altitude, the 2022 Tiguan easily outperforms the new Forester. I tested several. Some more likes I just thought of: Beautiful LED, interior ambient lighting can be adjusted for colors and intensity or turned off. Headlights are crisp, white LEDs that light the road nicely without blinding other drivers. The auto-dimming, frameless rear-view mirror also has a compass built in along with Homelink remote.

4 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Volkswagen Tiguan
View Offers
vw.com
*Starting MSRP of $26,950 for a 2023 Volkswagen Tiguan S with 8-speed automatic transmission. Price excludes destination, taxes, title, other options, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.

This is our 2nd Tiguan SEL

Generalmgr, 05/24/2022
2022 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL R-Line 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We liked the first one so much, a 2019 SEL Premium R Line, that we traded it in on a 2022 SEL. My wife loves loves loves this car. She's not into the tech stuff, she just likes how easy it is to drive and how comfortable it is to ride in while still handling well. She routinely gets over 30mpg on average, including 35+ on the highway. My only complaint is that the ride is just a bit stiffer than I prefer. It was on our 2019 too, and when we replaced the tires we got some with a slightly larger sidewall and that made a world of difference....so we will do the same when the time comes on our 2022. I drive a LOT of rentals when traveling for work, and when I get home and drive this SUV I'm always saying I can't believe how much better I like it than other every other SUV I rent.

Pretty good!

JB, 08/10/2022
2022 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL R-Line 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Got myself a 22 SEL R LINE three weeks ago and have put a little over 1K on it. Coming from a 17 ALLTRACK S. Night and day difference, of course. Some initial observations: The seats in the SEL are great. Very comfortable. Have the ventilated option, and while certainly not a necessity, it is a really nice thing to have on these super hot days. The ride is comfy and quiet. It’s not a sports car, but feels like it could have been in a past life. It’s a great cruiser. There is plenty of room: dog, bike…whatever. Gas mileage is decent, not great. Yes the Haptic Touch controls kind of suck, but whatever. They work. There are allot of alerts that kick off when getting close to a curb, a bush, the car in front of you, the car behind you, and I turned most of them off. It’s just a little to overprotective. Get one, you’ll see. So, in summary, I really like my new car. It’s a great road trip car, fun around town, and most importantly for me, very comfortable. Pretty good!

Build Your Volkswagen Tiguan
Build & Pricevw.com

2022 SEL R-Line AWD ble ext/Storm gray int

NeneTX, 07/12/2022
2022 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL R-Line 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

OK so I had a 2019 SE FWD Tiguan with the two tone golden oak interior that I traded in for the 2022 all-wheel-drive SEL RLine… There is no third row, there is air heated and cooled seating controls for the front driver and passenger, there is wave technology where you can just use your hand to wave it in front of the screen to get to the menu you are looking for, you can change the color of the interior lighting which I absolutely love because I’m a freaking toddler, and the fact that I can drive in snow or whatever with this vehicle without the third row seating… Makes me super excited because of SnowMageddon that happened in Texas… I absolutely love this car! It is fun to drive, fuel economy is pretty good, it beautiful in blue with the light gray interior, There are so many safety features I took my niece for her first driving lesson in this car a week after I got it in an empty parking lot and she did fantastic! It is a huge confidence builder for those that question their driving abilities. I love my car, I don’t miss the third row (it’s really not comfortable for adults anyway and with all wheel drive you do not get a third row), I love that the steering wheel has a heated feature because my hands are always freezing #Raynauds, The navigation and all the other features other than the charging that doesn’t go through my cell phone case… I love SUV. This is absolutely my favorite car, I have been a Volkswagen enthusiast since 2008… I feel like this is a grown-up version of all the things I love about VW.

5 out of 5 stars

Best car I have ever owned!

Roy99, 11/09/2021
2022 Volkswagen Tiguan SE R-Line Black 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I love how sleek and luxurious this car feels when I am driving it. Its smooth and quiet. Very much worth it!

12345...8