Used 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiguan model:

Turbo lag
By Eman

2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV SE 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Be aware that the turbo lag is noticeable.

Sporty handling & a peppy quiet engine
By John Fitzgerald

2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV SE 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The VW TIGUAN is not too big and not to small outside & is roomy enough to fit all but the Tallest passengers in the back seat comfortable. The engine is very quiet & smooth yet acceleration is more than adequate to merge quickly to freeway speeds. The turbo helps driving up steep roads and inclines a breeze.

Not what it used to be
By RichmondDad

2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV S 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Fun to drive, but not reliable. I assume VW used cheap parts on this model. Expect huge repair bills. Things in my experience prone to breaking: water pump and cooling system.

Excellent Car & Salesman
By Eliza

2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV SE 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this car to replace a Jeep Liberty with 215,000 miles on it. After much research I found a black VW Tiguan at Glenwood Subaru. It seemed to be the best deal for the amount I was looking to spend and I absolutely loved the model. After getting the car inspected by a local shop, it proved to be the best bang for my buck. Very reliable and it was in excellent condition. Couldn't be happier with my decision! From test driving to signing the final paperwork, it was the smoothest process and @subaru_jason (YouTube) was to thank for that. He not only made the process easy, he made it extremely fun and we had lots of laughs throughout the couple days we got to work together! I would definitely recommend Jason Arrington if you're in the market for a Subaru, or whatever else they may have in the lots. You won't regret it. Thanks again to Jason and GW Subaru for helping me acquire my dream car! #subaru_jason

Tiguan is awesome
By K. Clark

2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV SE 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD w/Sunroof, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

<br>