Skip to main content

Used 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan SE 4dr SUV w/Sunroof, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A) Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Tiguan for Sale
Select your model:

4.75 out of 5 stars

Love it!

rufus, 09/11/2010
SE 4dr SUV w/Sunroof, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Having driven a mini cooper S for the past five years, I was dreading the thought of driving something even as big as a crossover. However, the Tiguan feels almost as sporty as my mini. The handling is terrific! In my comparison shopping, I didn't find anything else in the crossover segment that compares to the interior quality and zippy nature of the Tiguan. Get it.

2011 VW Tiguan fully loaded

KThomas, 02/23/2019
SE 4dr SUV w/Sunroof, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car was up for sale at our local car dealership. It is quiet and dependable. This one is fully loaded with panoramic sunroof, memory seats, heated seats, headlights that follow the road and turn on at side when turning a corner, it has all the luxuries of navigation, many air bags located throughout the entire car, wonderful sound system with Sirius radio ... there is just so much good to write about this car. It's Solid. We did have to change to winter tires from the Pirelli's that came with the car, but we can switch back in the summer. The car hugs the road, with grace. I have had it up to 148 (out of 160 mph) on controlled race track, she shines and loves going fast.. no joke, it can handle it and ask for more. Steering is precise and just right. Not loose. I cannot say enough good about this car. Only con that I have is it is silver and I would have preferred blue! LOL.

4 out of 5 stars