Used 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM) Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Jetta for Sale
Select your model:

2009 Wolfsburg 2.0T 6sp Auto

doit, 09/10/2008
Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I picked up a new 2009 Wolfsburg 2.0T with the 6sp automatic a about 5 days ago and still have nothing to say about the car other than it's great. The interior design is well laidd out and comfortable. The red led lighting from the overhead console is a nice touch for driving at night. Outside the car design just looks sharp, love the unique wheels. Performance is great, trading in a 2006 GTI 1.8T 5 sp manual, I was not expecting the power this car has, but it does put a smile on your face. So far the first couple tanks of gas has given me an average of 30.1 mpg that too was a great surprise as well. The mpg should get a little better when things break in a little more.

VW Jetta 2.0T 2009

Anthony (NJ), 06/11/2009
Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I was in the market for either a BMW 3 series or Audi A4. The prices were too much. I found the Jetta 2009 Wolfsburg AM and took it for a test drive and was VERY impressed. Very close to the Audi. Great car bumper to bumper and the dealership (Palisades) was great unlike the BMW and Audi dealerships I went to. This car is very responsive with great handling. It is the Audi A4 without all the glamor and that is ok with me because I saved the extra $13-$15K in my pocket. You will not find a similar sedan in American or Japanese for the price.

FUN CAR!!

keithk75, 07/17/2009
Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The car is a great car for the money! It is also a great car to throw around, handles like a dream. I went to the VW dealer with the intend of buying a used A4. So far I'm not regretting the decision to by a new Jetta when it comes time to make the monthly payment. I would think the gas mileage for this size of car should be better. But the gas mileage is coming in as advertised (plus its too much fun driving this car with a heavy foot).

Great car for the money

Andy, 08/30/2008
Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I got a smokin deal on my Wolfsburg. It is the only normal jetta (not GLI) that comes this model year 2009 with the 2.0T. What a fun engine. Not opened it up yet but wow half throttle and it really goes. Seats are mostly comfortable, I haven't been able to get mine exactly where I want it. The only things I would change would be fuel economy readout in dash and steering wheel controls for the radio. I love it and look forward to driving it every morning. PS Don't get the Wolfsburg Jetta if you don't like to clean wheels (Look great but dirty quickly). Overall great car for the money.

Wolfsburg 2.0T automatic

Robert, 09/25/2008
Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This is my third Jetta. The first one was a 2003 1.8T w/ 180 HP which then traded for 2005.5 150 HP 2.5 L in which i drove 54,000+miles, a perfectly reliable car with the exception of burned out brake light when it was about 1 year old and a recent burned headlight. So overall, i'd say that this new Wolfsburg is the best overall. It has huge amount of power. I love the way the engine sounds in the freeway when I'm speeding up a bit. I got the red Salsa and it's great. Although i do miss a few features that the previous model but it's okay. As far as fuel efficiency, it's not that great especially during aggressive driving and driving up the hill. But it's better than driving an SUV.