Used 2003 Volkswagen GTI Consumer Reviews

Used GTI for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...36

Pros
Cons

2003 vw gti 1.8t manual

gti4, 10/05/2011
1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

i have this car since 05 and now has 175k never had any issues if u take good care will take good care of you. this is very good quality vehicle best one so far i owned and i had few BMW's Mercedes but nothing compares to this baby.parts are same price as for any other vehicle if not cheaper now if u do some basic stuff your self will save you money.

2002.5 GTI VR6 6 speed

Damonspeedster, 03/19/2008
VR6 2dr Hatchback (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

Fun car. Bought it from VW in 2002 and have love every mile in it. I installed a set of Eibach sport srings shortly after purchase and that improved the handling and stance. Great gas mileage (if you're driving like Miss Daisy) about 29 mpg, however if you haven fun it drops quick. Lots of power and broad range of torque. Stereo sounds good for a stock setup. Interior in good, but the plastic or rubber on some of the panels are rubbing off. With some suspension mods and really good tires this car will handle better than anything out there. As far as the engine- Is good for front wheel drive. Rated at 201 hp stock. anything over 300 hp is too much for this car. TIRES SPIN

My favorite car i've driven

xbamx, 08/16/2003
20th Anniversary Edition 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Looked at several cars in this class and finally settled on this instead of a Dodge SRT-4 because i felt that the interior of the SRT-4 was sooooooooo junk and the overall its still a riced out neon. This car is quick, fun, cheap on insurance (for me) and gets great gas mileage.

Just bought a '03 VW GTI VR6...

VWLuv, 10/22/2009
VR6 2dr Hatchback (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

Well I just purchased a 2003 Volkswagen GTI VR6 and I must say so far this is the best car I've ever owned. I just bought it Tuesday of this week and have only driven it for two days but before this car I was driving a 2000 VW Golf and other than the engine and the 6th gear it's pretty much the same car as I had before(with a bunch more power!!!). I honestly plan on keeping this car for a very long time like my Golf (which met it's untimely demise when a Harley ran a red light a totaled it). Excellent car all around.

You Will Love It

PC2003, 01/08/2009
20th Anniversary Edition 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great car stock or with some mods. Have owned my 20th in Imola Yellow for well over a year now and am happy to say that it is my favorite car to drive. The steering is great the brakes are amazing. I have modded a little, full exhaust, konig wheels, Apr Cold air intake and ECU along with a greddy blowoff valve and stage 3 Clutch and flywheel. My favorite part is that in other cars that I have owned I have had to replace the block to run high boost not so here. Also, the 20th has the recaro seats, which I love and just feels lighter than my camaro and Audi S4, so if it comes to a great driving car with out any abnormal issues and can be used daily, this is the car for you... You will love it

12345...36